The Emancipation Of Mimi
Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel
Playlist: The Very Best Of Mariah Carey
Merry Christmas II You
The Essential Mariah Carey
Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse
#1 To Infinity
The First Vision
MTV Unplugged +3
Fantasy: Mariah Carey at Madison Square Garden
Around The World
The Adventures Of Mimi
Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire
和Virgin解约后，Mariah和环球旗下的Island / Def Jam公司签约，并创立MonarC唱片公司。发行了这张Charmbracelet专辑。
首周在Billboard专辑榜第3名，也是Mariah即2001年以来取得的最好成绩，这是一张对Mariah来说很自我的专辑。专辑是白金唱片。在日本，专辑销量为370,000张。首支单曲"Through The Rain"暗示她已经度过了最难过的时期。而在专辑发行之后举行的Charmbracelet Tour的成功也证明了Mariah音乐事业依然。
专辑中"Through The Rain"是销量榜冠军曲，而和Busta合作的"I Know What You Want"则取得了单曲榜第3的成绩。
之后在亚洲地区发行了Charmbracelet Tour Edition，收录了4首特别录制的新曲和2支MV。除日本之外的地区，第二CD是AVCD，所以两支MV在音频的前面。而日本发行的第二CD，MV格式为Quick Time，所以，放在了音频的后面。
- 1. Through The Rain
- 2. Boy (I Need You)
- 3. The One
- 4. Yours
- 5. You Got Me
- 6. I Only Wanted
- 7. Clown
- 8. My Saving Grace
- 9. You Had Your Chance
- 10. Lullaby
- 11. Irresistible (West Side Connection)
- 12. Subtle Invitation
- 13. Bringin' On The Heartbreak
- 14. Sunflowers For Alfred Roy
- 15. Through The Rain (Remix)
- 16. Miss You (featuring Jadakiss)
- 17. There Goes My Heart
- 18. I Know What You Want (Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey featuring Flipmode Squad)
- 19. Got A Thing For You (Da Brat & Mariah Carey featuring Elephant Man)
- 20. The One (So So Def Remix featuring Bone Crusher)
专辑编号：440 063 467-2
I still believe
That after every storm
Eventually a rainbow appears.
This album is like a Charmbracelet
I'm passing down to you.
Here's my story...
This album is lovingly dedicated to the enduring memory of my father, Alfred Roy Carey.
If you have faith the size of a mustard seed -
you can say to a mountain, "move from here to there"
and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for
First and Foremost - Thanks be to God for his
2 CORINTHIANS 9:15
The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart
trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart
greatly rejoices and with my song I will praise him.
Thank you to my mother, with love as always, Morgan ("A.B.M.F."), Mike ("Y.L.M."), Shawn (OB - "T.F.B.P." AHAA!! Maybe you didn't know what I meant by that - cause you were all like......). Alvin P. Mutley - love ya like cases of Coco Puffs. Tatum Tots aka Brownsville's finest - POW! "We'll always have Poland" (fashions courtesy of Haneefa). Trey Lorenz aka "Big Nasty". He fries his fish to perfection - EVERYTIME. Letty - "The party's right here - 'm glad somebody's having fun!" ReRe - love ya like recess in 8th grade. Brat tat-tat-tat-tat - Love ya like teatime in Morocco. RaeRae + Sade - "The Automatic Princesses...that Baby". Sanaa + Laila aka "Cinnabun", Haji Baah Baah aka Bobby Woah, aka Robert W...Yeeees...U like this... Melonie "the melodious" Daniels. Feen Dean - the cat; I love U. Jasmine, aka Jeffery - Big Kiss. Karen aka Angela Friggin Raychel loves ya Babe. Elysa 327 Queen O' Festivities + freedom. Elli Cola, Tray Wop, Rolo and Tracy C. - Lamb Jr. - love ya like the last 3 eggs at breakfast time. Thank you 2 "My Cousin Vinny". To anyone else I 4 got - it's 4 a.m., sorry "I gotta get me some sleeeep..." But I love ya!
Extra Special Thanks to...
- Doug Morris - I appreciate our long conversations, your friendship and belief in me; Lyor Cohen for your phone call on Sept. 12, our swim in the blue grotto, and your unwavering support. And to Jimmy lovine for being there too, and the blue dress.
- Jorgen Larson, Max Hole and everyone else at the UMI family.
- Jerry Blair - for the past, present and future!
- Louise McNally - for everything that you do for me - through the rain or sunshine - Lots of love, M
- Michael Richardson - for all your hard work (cause you hate to be boring...)
- Theresa Inabinett, and everyone at Maroon Entertainment for your devotion.
- Julie Greenwald, Kevin Liles and the entire Island Def Jam staff.
- Everyone at MonarC Music.
Thank you much to...
- Roque, Kris and Blair for the endless hours of tedious nonsense your endure with me, and still somehow manage to swing it on home...
- Joan Bling Bling Boyce for everything.
- Ellen and Lama and Ruby Red Dress
- Cindi Berger and everyone at PMK
- Don Passman
- Ron "Johnny Cash" Nash
- Everyone at MTV, VH-1 and BET
- Everyone at Radio and Retail for your continued support.
Extra Special Thanks to...
- Dana Jon "Y.D." Chappelle for everything.
- Randy Jackson (of "A.I." ha ha). You'll always be you know who's brother to me - ha ha. Thank you for everything you do - U R the Best.
- Jimmy Jam + Terry Lewis - you already know how I idolize you! love ya + enjoy ya!
- Big Jim - ya play such pretty notes, and you're such a Singin' Chile (said like you!)
- Damizza - thank you to my favorite in all the land, once again, for the stellar contribution. Love U much, A.P.M.G. III.
- J.D. - "If Jermaine likes it... then I like it... yeeees." Love, The C.E.O. of the "H.P.R.P."
- Just Blaze - "How very nice for me" that you gave me some nice beats for the nice album - since I am president of your nice fan club - Love, the H.K.G.
- Lionel Cole - I truly enjoyed working together and look forward to the next time.
- "7" - special thanks for some quite memorable sessions.
An enormous thank you all
the artists who collaborated with me on this
- Jay Z - thank you for being there 4 me again... See you in Franco's garden next summer with some cherry tomatoes and a nice glass of Barolo from Fannco's private vineyard.
- Cam'Ron - "The Color Purple" was great. I loved watching it with you after you did your vocals. Thank U!
- Joe - you always inspire me, thanx for doing it again.
- Kelly - U-R-amazing - thank you
- Westside Connection - Mack-10 - Thank 4 pulling it all together, Cube - I heard about the trailer... Blythe??!! Thank you! 2 Dub C. - Thanks for flying in last minute to do this.
- Jadakiss - Everybody in the world knows Kiss is hot.
- Freeway - thank you for coming thru at the last minute, particularly the "Winnie the Pooh line".
Most especially, thank you to my fans for continuing love and support. You have become my extended family around the world. You all truly do help me motivate and I inspire me. This album is for us.
Product manager: Eric Wong
Creative direction: Rick Patrick
Design: Andy West
Hair: Roque for See Management
Make-Up: Kristofer Buckle
Photography: Sante D'Orazio except cover by Carlo Dalla Chiesa and charms by Ray Lego
Stylist: Joe Zee except cover by Blair Levin